GREAT CAREERS AT ELECTRIKA
Montreal’s trusted team of Electricians is growing, and we are looking for hard working individuals to be part of our team! Electrika specializes in electrical service, repair, and renovation on existing homes and condos in Montreal, Laval, and South Shore. We do not cut corners. We believe in quality workmanship. We believe in ongoing training and education for our employees, we promote from within. If you are looking for a career and not just a job you should apply!
FULL TIME RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN
Electrika is now hiring for full time electricians. You must be a licensed electrician (with a minimum of 1 years’ experience) with a capacity to read, write and speak in both French and English.
We are looking for honest candidates who hold the skills and behaviours provisional to excellence in customer service and the availability for satisfying the demands of emergecny service work.
Who you are:
- You have strong customer service and communicati0n skills
- You are excited about your trade; you love what you do, and you are passionate about it
- You are on time
- You work well with a team
- You are well groomed, clean cut and have a neat appearance
- You must be clean-cut, drug free and have no criminal background
- Meet with customers in their homes and assist in solving electrical issues
- Diagnosing and repairing common electrical problems in accordance with Quebec Building code Chapter 5 electricity
- Perform service to outlets, light fixtures, electrical panels, and other electrical systems in existing residential homes
- Providing customers with a high level or service and a memorable service experience
- Communicating with customers to provide repair & replacement options/estimates
- Performing preventative maintenace to residential electrical systems
- Bilingual French and English
- Clean Drivers Licence
- Certificate de Competence compagnon
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team project
- Ability to use an iPad
- Ability to work on rotating on call schedule
- You must be able to life 50 pounds, carry ladders, work from heights, work in small crawl spaces
Send us your CV today if you want to join our team!
Fill out the form below and include your CV. We thank you for your application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HOURS OF OPERATION
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SATURDAY - SUNDAY: Closed
EMERGENCY SERVICE 24/7 – HOLIDAYS INCLUDED